Belmond, 'British Pullman' Train Pack - Era 11
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a pre-order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my pre-order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product, please note that this date can change due to changes in manufacturing and shipping schedules. These dates are updated monthly, keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders for the latest estimated arrival date. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed.
What happens if the price of my item changes while on pre-order? If the price of your pre-order item changes after you have placed your order, we will only ever charge you the lowest price between time of ordering and when the item comes into stock and is despatched to you. For example, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently increased, you will still be charged the original price. However, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently decreased, you will be charged the lower price.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged when the items are in-stock and ready to be despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my pre-order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 01843 233525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I pay by PayPal for a pre-order? Yes you can.
- How many items can I pre-order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- How do delivery charges apply to pre-orders? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock and will therefore incur delivery charges where applicable. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my pre-order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my pre-order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take pre-orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our pre-orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your pre-order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a £10 gift voucher to spend on the website.
- Can I make a pre-order by post or telephone? Yes you can, but payment must be with a credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Care team on 01843 233525 or email@example.com
- Can I use a Club or discount code on pre-orders? Yes you can.
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
"DB Cargo UK, Class 67, Bo-Bo, 67021 with Pullman All-steel ‘K’ type First Parlour Cars ‘Lucille’ and ‘Zena’ and Kitchen First ‘Ione’.
Operating out of London Victoria station, the Belmond British Pullman continues the tradition of luxury Pullman trains that have operated over Britain’s railway network and, as sister train to the Venice Simplon Orient Express, maintains the legacy of the Golden Arrow which first operated out of Victoria on 15 May 1929. Current destinations now include trips to the historic cities of Canterbury and Bath and imposing stately homes such as Chatsworth House and Longleat, with other trips celebrating special occasions such as Valentine’s Day. There are even celebrity chef dinners and Murder Mystery events to make each Belmond British Pullman trip unique.
Each of the eleven coaches of the Belmond British Pullman has been meticulously renovated to the very highest of standards, from the mahogany fittings and marquetry to the polished brass and hand-stitched fabrics. Every aspect of the Pullman experience has been carefully considered, even down to contemporary artisanal dining pieces made by William Edwards, purveyors of the finest bone china in England. At any given time, up to ten of the restored Pullman carriages are operated; being the six First Class Parlour Cars of Cygnus, Perseus, Minerva, Phoenix, Lucille and Zena and the five First Class Kitchen Cars of Ione, Ibis, Gwen, Vera and Audrey.
Diesel haulage of the Belmond British Pullman is currently undertaken by DB Cargo UK, utilising two Class 67 Bo-Bo locomotives. 67021, along with 67024, was rolled out from Toton Depot in an unbranded British Pullman brown and cream livery on 29 October 2017 and at the end of January 2018 the full Belmond British Pullman branding was added to both locomotives."
Hornby is a household name and is famous as the UK's brand leader in the model railway hobby with its high quality 00 gauge (1:76) models and accessories.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|DCC Type||DCC Ready|
|Period||Era 11 (2014 +)|
|Entered Service||2017 onwards|
|Motor||5 Pole Skew Wound|